We are coming up on Yom Teruah, the Feast of Trumpets. This holiday is also known as Rosh Hashanah, which means “head of the year” in Hebrew. It is a time of reflection, and in this season, we at Jewish Voice are reflecting on some of the ministry doors the Lord is opening for us. We want to be faithful in all He entrusts to us, and that is why we are asking you to help us steward these possibilities in prayer.
Here are three open doors of opportunity – one that just occurred, and two coming up before the end of 2019.
Will you join us as we reflect, praise, and continue to pray?
Gutu, Zimbabwe, Medical Outreach, which ended September 6:
- Praise for a noticeable, positive shift in the spiritual atmosphere during the Outreach
- A number of deliverances as well as healings
- Continued prayer as local congregational leaders follow up with those who expressed interest in or came to know Yeshua
Inchini, Ethiopia, Medical Outreach October 24–November 4:
- Inchini is a new location, so pray with us for wisdom, favor and ease in planning and facilitating the Clinic
- We believe we have the opportunity to experience an openness in the spiritual climate there – pray that it will be so
- Local support is vital; pray for local Believers to embrace, promote and support this Medical Outreach, regardless of their alliances or connections
Hear O’ Israel! Festival of Jewish Music and Dance in Poland, December 13-23, 2019
- Festivals are enormous undertakings; may the many people and teams work together with great unity and collaboration to see the Lord made known through the Festival
- Please pray that the creativity of our Creator – the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – will be released throughout the preparations and performances
- Ask the Lord to make ready the hearts of the Jewish people as well as Believers for this unique Festival experience and its message – that God loves the Jewish people and Yeshua is the Jewish Messiah
Abba, the Jewish people, Your Chosen People, can be found in places all around the world. The locations mentioned in this list are just a few of them, and yet these are ones you have called us to – so that You can be known by the Jewish people there. Will You pour out Your favor on our every effort, Lord, so that we can truly see and say that it was not our might or power but Your Holy Spirit alone who brought the victory? May many come to know You! In Yeshua’s name, AMEN.